Please find below a selection of the vacancies on offer at the Expat Fair. These will be updated regularly 5 weeks before the Expat Fair takes place.
Note: Only stands with the "Jobs for Expats" signage offer multilingual vacancies.
To optimize online traffic towards- and conversion on our website, 3rd party websites (OTA’s), email, affiliates and meta search the online commercial specialist is to utilize that through maintaining and improving all sorts and shapes of online content in these channels. In this task you will play an important role in the overall (online) marketing efforts for the specific market(s) you are responsible for.
- to increase conversion making sure all content is up-to-date and on target commercially as well as from a brand point-of-view
- be in charge of of the entire content path from briefing content creation teams/agencies to publishing these online and optimize it from a SEO point of view
- closely monitor and create comprehensive reporting to drive commercial performance of the mentioned channels
- market intelligence; scope market and target audiences for (local) markets on various levels (country, region, city, area)
- ensuring an excellent chat experience that guides bookers and guest through the booking process, resulting in bookings and an excellent guest experience (individual and small groups)
- website optimization; test variations of content to find best performing ones using a website testing tool (Google Optimize) and advice development for UX improvement
- campaign optimization: work with online marketing team to set up campaigns
market initiatives; come up with new ideas, connections and opportunities specific for the focus markets and work close with the Brand Team to support (local) events and to execute the (local) social media strategy
qualifications / skills
- native or near-native French speaker
- good understanding of business drivers for web and other online channels
- understanding of website analytics and statistics
- awareness and understanding of the importance of inbound marketing in general and of SEO in specific
- basic understanding of CRM/PMS systems
- service oriented and commercial savvy driven by personal communication skills
- minimum 2 year work experience in content management, content creation and (online) customer interaction
- travelling is required, on average 2 or 3 days per month