HUMAN RESOURCES CAREERS
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
Dow Benelux B.V. is a subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company. We work on innovations every day. We do this through a smart combination of scientific knowledge and our technologies. In this way we contribute to finding sustainable solutions for the most urgent problems in the world. We are active in the field of clean drinking water, energy saving, sustainable energy and improving agricultural productivity.
HR Payroll Coordinator
As an HR Payroll Coordinator you will be responsible to perform and coordinate administrative and control activities on behalf of the Dow Payroll department.
Compensation & Benefits
Provides expertise to develop competitive compensation and benefits practices to support talent attraction, retention, recognition and ultimately, organizational success.
Provides targeted recruiting expertise, programs and procedures to attract, select and deploy the best talent to create innovative solutions that respond to the world’s challenges. Also works to continuously strengthen Dow’s employer reputation.
Serves as strategic experts to ensure that the right talent is in the right place at the right time. Plans for the future workforce needs by analyzing internal and external talent.
For the Talent Acquisition and Workforce Planning: Bachelor or higher
For the HR Payroll Coordinator and Compensation & Benefits: MBO 4 (EQF level 4) or higher
Preferable background in Payroll or HR
• Fluency in English & preferably one of the following languages: Spanish, Portugese, French, German, Italian
• Knowledge of another European languages is an advantage
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications, especially Excel
• Excellent planning & organization skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong ability to work with complexity
• Works independently, is self-motivated and accountable
• Ability to work towards tight deadlines
• Customer service mindset