Business Service Representative – Danish/Norwegian Speaker
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
If you are searching for a place where you can use your excellent organizational and project management skills, consider putting your experience in motion at Applied Medical. As a Business Service Representative, your detail-oriented mindset will ensure you comprehend and understand what our customers need, even when that includes interpreting complex documents. Speaking Danish or Norwegian will enable you to process the requests and manage the tendering process effectively.
Our diverse and international Customer Service team is based at the European headquarters in Amersfoort (NL). Four teams; Order Management, Customer Relations, Tender Management and Field Support, work together to support our customers throughout Europe. You’ll join a culture fueled by collaboration, innovation, and openness, driven by our mission to make a positive, meaningful difference.
Within Applied Medical this position has the internal job title of Tender Management Representative.
- Identify tender opportunities, cascade the tender requirements to the sales and management teams and issue the tender documentation using approved templates
- Liaise with different departments in Applied Medical to answer tender-related requests
- Inform customers of any price and product changes during the tender cycle
- Support the local sales team by sending price quotations, sales brochures, and samples
- Translate basic English documents into Danish/Norwegian
- Handle and process hospital usage report requests
- Act as a backup for the order management and customer relations team by answering incoming phone calls and e-mails from customers
- Bachelor’s degree level
- 1-3 years of relevant working in a similar position
- Experience with Customer Service (tender experience is preferred)
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Windows-based computer applications, especially Excel
- Experience with SAP is preferred
-Fluent Danish/Norwegian speaker with a very good understanding of written texts that can include complex legal language
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Bird’s eye view to reach objectives according to plan
- We are open to candidates willing to relocate to the Netherlands
- Good remuneration package including pension and 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance and health insurance benefits
- Opportunity for personal development and continuous learning
- An informal and international work environment with over 35 nationalities
- Teambuilding and volunteer opportunities
- Onsite group exercise classes and health activities
Are you an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging and professional, yet casual business environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about our global company please visit our website www.appliedmedical.com.
At Applied Medical, we are committed to making a meaningful, positive difference, each and every day. Within our European headquarters in Amersfoort (NL), we develop, manufacture and support the implementation of our advanced medical devices across Europe and the MENA region. Applied’s team members enjoy working in an international environment, in which people of diverse backgrounds are valued, challenged, and acknowledged. We support our team members by giving them opportunities for ongoing learning and education, possibilities to take part in community volunteering activities and a variety of onsite exercise classes and health activities.
If you are passionate about working in an organization that allows you to make decisions based upon what is right for the patient, customer, community, and environment, Applied Medical is the place for you.